All Day Event
The Wearable Art Show Weekend, presented by the Cedarburg Junior Woman's Club, will be held on Friday, March 31 and Saturday, April 1. Pink attire is encouraged.
Scheduled events include:
Wearable Art After Dark (Opening Night) – Friday, March 31
- 7 – 9 p.m. at the Cedarburg Cultural Center, W62 N546 Washington Ave.
- Shopping, appetizers, desserts, music and cash bar
- Admission: $10 in advance; $15 at door
Bosom Buddy Run/Walk – Saturday, April 1
- Run/walk begins at 9 a.m. (On-site registration available)
- Cedarburg Cultural Center Parking Lot, W62 N546 Washington Ave.
- 5K Chip-Timed Run | 3-Mile Walk | 1-Mile Fun Run/Walk
- Advanced registration: $25 for ages 12 and older; $15 for children; free for children 7 and under
- Day of event registration: $30 for ages 12 and older; $20 for children; free for children 7 and under
The Wearable Art Show, Sponsored by Kapco – Saturday, April 1
- 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the Cedarburg Cultural Center, W62 N546 Washington Ave.
- More than 30 unique clothing, jewelry and accessory vendors
- Admission: $5 at the door
Proceeds from these events support breast cancer education, prevention, research and treatment.
Since 2008, this organization has donated $28,000 for breast cancer research at the Medical College of Wisconsin Cancer Center.